Great Style from Our Family to Yours
TiAmo® nursery furniture is designed by our family for your family. Our team studies design trends like styles, materials and finishes in the adult furniture industry and translates them to nursery furniture. We talk to parents and future parents, engineers, and other industry professionals so we can deliver on our brand promise:
“Provide solidly crafted, innovative children’s furniture that never stints on safety, and always provides great style and value.”
Beautiful Design with a Focus on Safety and Value
We are dedicated to bringing the most beautiful—and safest—nursery furniture to design-conscious parents who understand value. Our furniture is constructed using only the finest woods and veneers, and employs old world craftsman techniques such as mortise and tenon joinery, corner braces and dovetailed drawers—all coming to you from our state-of-the-art factories. The end result—beautiful furniture, that is safe and built to last.
We pay special attention to the finish of our furniture and pride ourselves in offering the most sought-after and up-to-the-minute color choices.
A three-step adjustment in TiAmo cribs allows you to change the mattress height as your baby grows. Adjusting the mattress height is an important feature as your baby grows.
Our TiAmo Large headboard cribs can be converted to full-size beds with headboard and footboard, or headboard and no footboard.
Safety is a Top Priority
Protecting your child is our top priority. Safety is engineered into our furniture during the design and engineering stages and then continually monitored during manufacturing, which is followed by rigorous safety testing. We understand the importance of safety because we are parents ourselves.
TiAmo furniture is constantly updated according to the latest information and standards from these national organizations:
- Compliant with Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) recommendations
- Compliant with American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) recommendations
- Certified by the Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association (JPMA)
TiAmo furniture meets all current government safety regulations – or exceeds them. To ensure that these standards are followed, we have our products certified by third-party testing labs.
TiAmo furniture manufactured by Bivona & Company® is warranted to be free from defects for a period of one (1) year from the original date of purchase under standard use. This warranty extends only to the original purchaser and is valid only when proof of purchase is presented.
Caring for Your Furniture
Moving and Placing Your Furniture
- Always lift your furniture when moving it. Do not push or drag the furniture.
- Make sure all your furniture is level so that doors and drawers open and close properly.
- Do not place your furniture in direct sunlight or a damp area.
- Do not place your furniture in front of (or over) heating or air conditioning vents or directly under windows.
Protecting Your Furniture’s Finish
- Avoid placing rubber or plastic materials (such as place mats, lamp bases, notebooks, etc.) on your furniture. Rubber and some plastics may react with and damage the finish.
- Rotate accessories so they do not remain in the same spot for extended periods.
- Avoid scratches and marks on your furniture by placing a piece of felt, cloth, or leather under any object you place on the furniture.
- Lift objects from the top surface when moving them rather than dragging them across the surface to avoid scratching the finish.